I know I haven't posted in a while, but really there hasn't been much to post about. It is summer, days are pretty much the same it seems. We have been to the pool several times, played with friends several times, gone on a few bike rides, read, done chores, piano etc., etc.
The kids are having a great time playing and relaxing. Hopefully they don't get bored too fast though. They are going to go to a tennis camp next week. That should be interesting, considering neither of them know how to play.
Jason started softball last week so we were able to go watch him play. It is fun for him to play even if the team has some work to do. Hopefully they will continue to have fun though.
Besides that we are just here, nothing thrilling or great to announce but hey, no news is good news I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment