Joshua had his Christmas recital yesterday. He did fabulous. I will post both his recital performance and also when he played it at home. The recital performance is a bit noisy, but nice anyway. Way to go Josh, we are so proud of you.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Way to go Josh!!! I have not read your blog for months and months, becky, but I decided to sit down and read a few and it was so good to see your family and especially see Josh play the piano. it does my heart good. He's doing great. I also loved your Rice Krispie treats so i'm glad you went to the trouble of making them!! I'm glad your thumb is doing better. Have a wonderful Christmas and be sure to keep in touch! TV
1 comment:
Way to go Josh!!! I have not read your blog for months and months, becky, but I decided to sit down and read a few and it was so good to see your family and especially see Josh play the piano. it does my heart good. He's doing great. I also loved your Rice Krispie treats so i'm glad you went to the trouble of making them!! I'm glad your thumb is doing better. Have a wonderful Christmas and be sure to keep in touch! TV
Post a Comment