Sunday, December 14, 2008

Why do I do this to myself?

Saturday was spent doing this:


The entire day I spent making these silly rice krispy treats for neighbor gifts. Really....what was I thinking? Next year they are getting store bought things!!!

2 comments:

corrychronicles said...

Those sure look good, but I am not sure I would go to that much effort. You are always so good to make things look great, clear down to your rice krispie treats. Way to go, will you come be my neighbor.

Therese said...

becky, i think doing things like this is in your DNA. you've been doing it for as long as i can remember (eg easter eggs to ask brian steed to the girls' choice dance). it's as though you can't help yourself but do it in the most amazing way possible. i wanted to wish you a very happy birthday. i'll try to catch you later today by phone. xo