Monday, December 1, 2008

Time flies when your're having fun!


I'm just not doing a great job with the blog lately. It isn't that we don't have a life, I just don't seem to have the energy or the time to update.

This last week was a great week for us. Jason got Wed., Thurs., and Fri. off so we just played and played and played. We:
  • went to the movie "Bolt" (very good, highly recommended for those with kids)
  • went on bike rides (nice and relaxing)
  • Jason and I ran together a couple of mornings (nice to do it together)
  • played tennis (I lost all three sets as usual, but fun anyway)
  • went to a friend's house for Thanksgiving dinner (delicious)
  • went shopping at 4:30 AM with friends (surprisingly fun)
  • went shopping with family (surprisingly fun)
  • watched six Christmas specials (the kids enjoyed these)
  • put up our Christmas lights outside (only low lights on bushes, none on the house since Jason won't do the ladder thing, huh, maybe because he fell off one a few years back and was in the emergency room all day)
  • put up other Christmas decos (found a bunch I forgot I bought last year after Christmas, I was pleasantly surprised)
  • put up the tree (together with donuts and hot chocolate, continuing a nice family tradition)
  • watched football (well Jason did anyway)
  • let the house go to pot (I don't accomplish much when the family is all home)
But most importantly we spent the time together. There is nothing more peaceful and happy for me than just being with my family. I think I am pretty blessed.

No comments: