Monday, December 29, 2008

Rock Band


This year Grandma Corry bought our family "Rock Band" for our Wii. If Grandma Corry were here, she might just wonder what she was thinking buying this for us. I'm pretty sure Grandma and Grandpa Soda are wondering what we are exposing our children to. :)

Seriously, we have had a lot of fun with it and I'm sure it will get a lot of use. I'm pretty sure Jason has enjoyed it as much if not more than the kids. I posted a video of Jason and the kids playing it. It was the first try so everyone needed a bit of practice, so don't judge too quickly how well they were doing. It it pretty funny to watch though.

Believe it or not, we actually convinced Grandma and Grandpa to play it once or twice. They may have acted like they disapproved, but secretly I think they really liked it.

2 comments:

Carie Ann Wall said...

Love rock band!!! Merry Christmas Corry's We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I have decided to buy my own WII because Becky and Chris got one and they will move it with them. It just made our Christmas no matter who was here. Which is best Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Love Gandma Corry