Wednesday, August 11, 2010

9 going on 16

Yesterday was Bree's 9th birthday. She is quite the young woman. I am always amazed at how quickly she is growing up and how mature she is becoming. I love that little gal.

She was so excited that she couldn't sleep the night before. She woke up at about 5 and didn't go back to sleep. She got a DS (which is still in trasit because the shipping got messed up) and some games. Then we had a fun day shopping (well Bree and I did, Josh was pretty miserable). We gave her some money to do with what she wanted and we spent all of it at Justice and Claires. She bought earrings, a purse, a hat, some lip gloss and a webkinz. She is so fun.

We had a great day until just before we were going to have cake and ice cream and she found out Jason had some obligations at the church that he couldn't get out of. She was so mad at him she cried the rest of the evening. Jason felt terrible but this is one night he couldn't get out of.






She'll kill me when I post these pictures, but they are the only one's I have. She refused to smile for the camera. This is Bree for you though, when she is upset, she lets everyone know. There is no faking it for Breanna. She is a character, but I sure love that character.

1 comment:

corrychronicles said...

That is kind of funny, she does look quite miserable. Happy Birthday Breanna!