When she was about 3 I bought her a stroller with a baby seat in it at a garage sale. She rarely if ever played with it and it sat in her closet for years, but she refused to let me give it away.
Yesterday I had a good laugh. I went downstairs to this....
At first I thought Bree was being kind of mean, but then I realized Chloe actually likes it. She doesn't even try to get out and she just likes being pushed around (lazy dog).
When I went downstairs a few hours later I found Chloe sitting next to Bree while she practiced the piano. Doesn't she look comfy? 
As much as Chloe drives me nuts at times, I love it that my kids adore her and play with her all the time. She is going to be one lonely dog when the kids go back to school next week.
1 comment:
That is so cute! I know my kiddos would love a dog to push around!
Post a Comment