We drove into Boston after Jason got off work on Tuesday. We quickly got unpacked in our posh hotel right across the street from Boston Common (Jason's work paid :).
On Wednesday Jason had to work so the kids and I walked to the Children's museum to spend the day. Unfortunately, when we got there and after we had paid, we looked around to discover that this place was for children about 5 years old. All three of us were very disappointed, but we tried to make the best of it and we spent two hours there doing anything we could that wasn't blowing bubbles or dressing up.
Then the kids and I walked around Faniel Hall (an outdoor market type place) and got some souvenirs, saw some street performers, and then walked back to our hotel until Jason got off work. Then we went out again to get dinner and Mike's pastry :).
Thursday Jason was off work so we spent the day touring Boston. We took a duck tour (riding in a car/boat around the city and on the Charles river). I really loved this. We learned so much history and minor trivia about the city. I just loved the old buildings that were surrounded by the new buildings. This was definitely my favorite part of our time in Boston.
1 comment:
Sounds so fun, what a great family trip.
Post a Comment