During our trip we got to ride on just about every mode of transportation possible. We rode in an airplane, a car, a bus, the subway, the Amtrak train, a ferry, and an amphibious car/boat. I'm sure there are other modes of transport, but we covered most.
So here is a rundown of our vacation (and I really am trying to keep it brief, although you won't think so when you see all the pictures, but I am only putting in a few pictures, believe it or not).
Days 1-3: New Hampshire
On Sunday after we had arrived, we took a drive out to the coast to see a couple of old light houses. It was beautiful weather (especially appreciated after coming from Texas and our 100 + degree temps) and the area was so green.
On Monday while Jason was at work the kids and I went to a park and went on a short hike up the riverbed. It was a beautiful sight with its tall trees, and green leaves. The temperatures were wonderful the whole week. The highs were anywhere from the low to mid 80s. It was so nice to get a break from the heat.The kids also spent time swimming at the hotel pool and watching cable TV (such a treat for them).
We then went to see "Despicable Me" at the theater. Afterwards Jason came home from work and we headed to Boston.
1 comment:
Your vacation looks way fun!
Post a Comment