Breanna had her birthday party on Saturday morning. Jason and Josh were on a camp out (in the 105 degree weather, yuck), so I just kind of threw the party together myself and it turned out quite well with such little preparation.
The kids decorated cakes afterwards. I just sat back and watched. 
I had to take a picture of this cake because I'm pretty sure there was more frosting than there was cake.
These are the favors the kids got. They are nice and fluffy and soft, but I will never sew with that fabric again. The fibers were everywhere in my craft room. I was vacuuming everything, including my sewing machine. I had to blow my nose and wash my face half way through sewing them because the fibers were all over my face and I felt like I had little spider webs draped all over my face. It was crazy.
1 comment:
Happy late Birthday Breanna! Looks like you had a fun party. We sure enjoyed having you guys over last month, it was so good to see everyone! When we came home from church, Caden cried and cried when he realized you weren't here anymore:) He still talks about all of you. Thanks again for making our weekend so fun!
Post a Comment