Monday, May 16, 2011

I am officially a mother of a teen!!!!

Yes, I am getting old. My baby turned 13 last Tuesday.


He told me the morning of his birthday that he didn't want to grow up. He really likes to be young and carefree. He's worried he will have to be grown up now. I'm sure he'll eventually want to grow up but for now, he can still enjoy being young.


All he wanted was legos and books (wow, what a surprise).


Jason was out of town for J's birthday so we had an UN birthday party the weekend before and had his birthday dinner then.


So for his actual birthday Bree, Josh and I went to Jason's Deli or DD's (Dad's Deli) as the kids affectionately call it.



Then when we got home we celebrated with Ding Dongs. Nice huh.





Yesterday, we finally finished celebrating Josh's b-day with a real cake. It was delish.




Isn't Josh getting so skinny. He had a well check last week with the doctor. The doctor was asking if he is eating enough because he is only in the 10th percentile (I think their scales were a few pounds off, but still he is skinny). Of course his height is also only about the 20th percentile so he isn't a big kid. He eats however much he wants, but he really isn't a big eater. Maybe in a year or two when he starts growing taller, he'll get more of an appetite. Hopefully anyway.

No comments: