Breanna has had three spring performances with her Sunshine Singers group. Two performances were at nursing homes and one was a recital for family. She is getting more and more confident each time. We are proud of her for doing this because I know I wouldn't have been singing solos when I was young. Who am I kidding, I would never sing a solo, ever!
I wish it didn't take forever to download these songs or I would do all six of them. Unfortunately, they take way too long so you are only getting two songs (she sings solos in both of them).
I hope you enjoy.
I wish it didn't take forever to download these songs or I would do all six of them. Unfortunately, they take way too long so you are only getting two songs (she sings solos in both of them).
I hope you enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment