OK we didn't do so well getting all of our Christmas activities done every night. So, we did a couple of make-up nights for the kids. Joshua made up the first activity. It was "Santa May I". Instead of ,"can I take two steps forward", it was "can I take two partridges in a pear tree forward". Since we have no pride in our family, we will let you can see some pictures of our games.
I must point out Jason's face while he is doing his pleas in "Nine ladies dancing". He was very intense, I must say. Luckily, Jason didn't get any pictures of me doing "six geese a laying". It was not a pretty sight.
Next we had to make a sleigh out of chairs and sing, "You better watch out". The kids are great actors don't you think?
Finally, the next night we dipped pretzles and animal crackers, as if we didn't have enough junk food around the house already. I am trying to figure out how we can get rid of those things before I eat them all.
So next time you wonder what it would be like to be a fly on the wall in the Corry home (as I'm sure you all do) you will only have to recall these pictures and you will know we aren't quite the normal family we may appear to be.



2 comments:
This is awesome. Keep up the good work. Joshua and Bre I hope you have said thanks to Mom and Dad for all the effort they put in for your fun.
How do you think of all these fun things to do? I am beginning to wonder that my children were neglected!
Post a Comment