We just did a workout that she had recorded earlier by some guy named Galid or something like that. It wasn't too bad, a bit stressful at times, but not too bad. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll have a completely different idea when I wake up and can't move, but until then it wasn't so bad.
After we were done with that, she asked if I wanted to do some Indian dancing. I thought it sounded fun. So she started the workout of traditional Indian dancing. I must admit it was really fun. It wasn't too hard (which I am all about) but it got you moving. So apparently, according to the instuctor, I will now know how to dance when I am at my next Indian wedding. I hope someday that I will be able to go to an Indian wedding just so I can show off my new moves.
1 comment:
You are amazing me. You are always willing to try new things. I thought you were reserved like me but you are not. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment