Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas at the Corrys

We had a very nice, peaceful Christmas at our house. That is just how I like it. No pressure, no noise, just sounds of kids playing with each other, reading, watching movies, etc. I LOVE it.

We got all kinds of treasures, thanks in part to grandparents. We all got season passes to Hawaiian Falls this summer (a huge water park that is being built just a few miles from us). I'm really excited about it.


Josh got a LEGO set (as he gets every year) and books (as he gets every year).

Bree got a pillow pet which she has been begging for, and a Cowboys hoodie, which she has also been wanting. She looks pretty darn cute if you ask me.

I was given a set of six GLASS Pyrex dishes with lids and new drip pans for my stove since I had burned my plastic bowl all over two of the drip pans and couldn't get it off, hee hee. I love Jason.

Even Chloe had a good Christmas. When I let her out of her kenel, she ran strait for her stocking and got it down to munch on the goodies Santa left her. She also got a bed and tons of toys to rip apart. UGGHH, the mess it will make.
We are so mean to make her wear this but it was too funny.

Otherwise we had a wonderful day and we hope you all know how much we love and appreciate you and we hope you all had perfectly wonderful Christmas' too.

No comments: