Just a quick little note about the weather here. Up north in Utah and Colorado, there have been huge snow storms and COLD temps. Here in Texas, we have been in the low 80s or high 70s the past few days. As a matter of fact, when I went running this morning at 5 AM, it was 66 degrees.
Now for those of you (I guess that is ALL of our family members on both sides) that don't feel they can leave their homes to visit us because of the huge snow storms, COME ON, that is just a lame excuse. There are no snow storms down here so I just don't understand your concerns. OK, you might have to leave the snow, and if that is your excuse than I really don't think you'd like it down here where the sun shines and you can wear short sleeved shirts, anyway. So, just stay there where you are and we'll be happy to be in our warmth.
Over Thanksgiving and Christmas everyone kept asking if we were going to have family come. I had to tell them all (who had family come) that our families don't like the warm weather so they won't visit us.
Or maybe they just don't like us, who knows.
4 comments:
You have to get out of the airpot or through the ice packed roads in order to make it to Texas. That is the hard part. I also can't see coming when you guys can't be home while we are there. Let me know when you have some time off while the children are out of school and I will book my ticket.
This weekend has been gorgous- you would never know it was January! Glad to see you're enjoying the weather like we are!
Oh Booka.... We all love you, we are just poor!
that was from me
Post a Comment