Joshua is currently reading a book called "Physik". It is the third of a series by Angie Sage. I also read it and really enjoyed it. In this book there is this mysterious "sickenesse" that is plauging everyone (the author uses odd spellings to emphasize important words in these books). They aren't sure what is causing this sickenesse, but it is popping up all over. They finally discover the cause of the sickenesse at the end of the book and are able to cure everyone.I was just commenting this weekend that everyone around us is sick. At church there were tons of people out, and many of our friends have had something pass around their families. I was saying to Jason that we have amazingly healthy kids. I think I spoke about a day too early.
On Monday morning Breanna woke up with bright pink cheeks. I asked if she was feeling OK and she said yes. I realized, however, that she was not feeling OK when she didn't want breakfast. Sure enough she was running a fever.
Luckily, for my sake, she has only had a fever. She is still running a fever today, but hasn't been throwing up. (As many of you know, I am a bit phobic when it comes to vomit!!!). She won't eat much more than a couple of goldfish (she keeps saying she is too full, even though she hasn't eaten anything) but is drinking so I guess she will be fine.
So I hope all of you out there are able to avoid the "sickenesse" that has been enveloping Texas and have a nice healthy winter.
By the way, when I took this picture of Breanna, she said to me, "don't you dare put that on your blog!" I told her I wouldn't if she didn't want me too, but she finally said it was OK.
1 comment:
I am so sorry Bre and wish you a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment