Wednesday, May 21, 2008

family photos

A friend of mine, Jennifer, had family pictures taken a while back and I loved how all the pictures were so candid and sweet. I got the name of the photographer and we had our pictures taken last weekend. I just heard from the photographer and she put four of the pictures on her website just as a sneak peek. If you'd like to see the pictures just go to www.ccharrisphotography.com. There are two pictures right on her home page and then if you go to her blog (on the top of the home page) she has a couple more pictures.

I was thrilled!!! I have such cute little kids and I think she did a great job capturing them. I must say Breanna is quite the poser. Our session was about an hour or longer and you could tell Breanna loved it. She would even find poses that she liked and would sit there until the photographer noticed her. I am so excited to get the real proofs. I'll let you see some when I get them.

3 comments:

Carie Ann Wall said...

Those were beautiful! I was in awe!! I love the one with Jason kissing Bree and Josh and Bree holding hands is precious. She is amazing! I am definitly sold. You have such a cute family.

corrychronicles said...

Those are too cute. It took me a minute to realize that one of those pictures was of Jason and Bree. I love them, if you get extra's please send some our way.

grandma kaye said...

Dear Becky,
I couldn't find your pictures taken by the photographer. I was looking though my scrapbook that I have for you and your family. I haven't put any in since you were here for last summer vacation. Could you make me a disk? I love your blog.
Love Mom