Wednesday, May 7, 2008

minuet in d minor, again

A while back Joshua played the first page of the Minuet in D minor on our blog. He wasn't too sure about the second page so he didn't play it. Since then he has switched piano teachers and his new teacher wanted to have a recital. She asked him to keep working on that piece to play in the recital. The recital hasn't taken place but I wanted to record him playing the song at home because he has a hard time playing it on his new teachers piano. He actually has the piece memorized but it makes him feel better to have the music in front of him, just in case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joshua has a talent here and I love being able to listen to him play. I am amazed at how fast those fingers go across the keyboard. Keep up the good work. - Love, Grandma Corry