The guys played some football, sang silly campfire songs, goofed around with friends, and had an overall great time. The highlight was that two of Joshua's good friends toilet papered his tent to celebrate his birthday. What nice guys.
Breanna was extremely upset that she couldn't go on the camp out so she and I got together with one of her best friends, Kaitlyn, (and her mom) to have a girls night.
We gave the girls pedicures and manicures, we made cookies, watched a movie and played some other games. It was a fun night but I think Breanna still felt like she missed out on the camp out. I think she is the
type of girl that would take a camp out over a manicure any d
ay.
1 comment:
I have never had a pedicure. I want to come to your party the next time. Camping is okay for the boys but I would rather have a girls night out. - Grandma Corry
Post a Comment