Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Eggs

Last night we had our annual Easter egg decorating FHE. Years past have been a pain because I would buy fancy egg decorating kits that would make a complete mess and wouldn't turn out how they should. So this year I went with the tradtional plain dyes. We just used crayons to decorate the plain eggs and then dipped them into the dyes. They weren't masterpieces but they turned out cute anyway.

Now, what do you do with all these hard boiled eggs?




We had eggs with planets, bugs, bunnies, polka dots, butterflies, and many other designs. The pink egg with the D is Jason's Detroit Tiger egg, which he does every year. He's a true fan.










Here are a few family pics. I must say that Joshua's funny face is a bit disturbing :)















P.S. Do you think Joshua is due for another hair cut? Even his friends have been bugging him about his long hair. What do you do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must admit I sure do miss you guys. It has been all to long since I have made a trip to Texas. - Grandma Corry