We had a very nice time at church and came home to a very mediocre meal. I have never done well with hams and honestly, I just don't like them. I only make them once a year and that is plenty for my taste. Maybe if I knew how to cook them better I would like them, but I really don't think so.
Our house is a mess from our vacation and I really just want to take a nap. We'll see.
1 comment:
I don't like most ham either but once in awhile I get a really good one. I don't know what makes the difference. It doesn't seem to be brand related but I have found the bone in ham to be generally better. We had a great ham this year but I have no idea where it came from. Becky and I found two hams in the freezer that we didn't know we had. The other one is even bigger. We shared with Grandma Norman and Austin so we are all ready to the ham and beans stage.
Post a Comment