The real challenge was the weaving of the paper baskets that held the eggs. That seemed to give most of the kids a hard time. Luckily a couple of the moms were there and they came to my rescue and helped the kids a bit. The projects turned out cute, but I guess it is just a learning experience for me to see what the kids are able to do on their own and what is too difficult. Here are Breanna's and Joshua's finished projects. Joshua was still thinking about bugs from our last project and decided to draw a super h
The other day the kids recieved an Easter package from Grandma and Grandpa Soda. I would like to introduce you all to Breanna's new Easter bunny, Edward. Yes her name is Edward. When Breanna opened the package she immediately said, "Oh how cute, I'm going to name her Edward". I was a bit confused. I know she didn't read the "Twilight" series so I was pretty sure she wasn't naming her after Edward the vampire. But she quickly told us about a book that her teacher was reading to her class about a little bunny named Edward. Breanna likes the book so much that she wasn't too concerned about the gender factor in naming her new stuffed animal. She is a silly child.

P.S. Mom and Dad, Joshua loved his book "The Candyshop Wars". He is very excited to start it (he just has to finish "Inkspell" which he is working on right now).
No comments:
Post a Comment